Everything you need to keep your website content fresh
So what is blogging, and why should I do it?
To compete in your industry and to be found online, you must add valuable, pertinent information to your website on a regular basis. A blog is a perfect platform for this.
A blog (a blend of the term web log) is an online system similar to a website, with the ability where website owners can post articles online. Blogs can be intrumental in getting the attention of search engines through having lots of relevant content on your website.
Here are just a few reasons to start blogging…
- Blog posts are inexpensive. Oldschool promotional methods can be effective, but advertising in newspapers, magazines, radio, TV or web banner ads can inflate your marketing costs exponentially. For instance, ONE well-placed newspaper ad that guarantees a view by all readers can cost over $50,000. A blog setup and design often costs less than $1,000.
- Blog posts are ongoing advertisements. They last as long as your blog is online! Newspapers, magazines, radio broadcasts and TV ads are gone with the trash or are skipped during the commercials. With a blog, you can be found by a potential client because they searched for a topic you blogged about 5 years ago.
- Your blog is a showcase of your knowledge and proficiency of your work.
- Blogs can expand the scope of information on your website. Your main blog topic is like a tree trunk, and each post is like a branch that broadens your reach via topics, keywords and skill showcasing. While ads may have a headline, a company overview and contact information, each blog post offers vital information on each facet of your business or industry. This profoundly widens the net that you throw and establishes you as an expert in your field.
- Blogs show that you are busy and stable. Because blogs are continually being updated, the information you post is timely, relevant and cutting-edge, as well as proof that you are a steadfast, reliable presence.
A blog can become one of the most powerful marketing tools you have in your arsenal!
We offer various competitively-priced dynamic website packages. Give us a call or use our online form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Check out our portfolio for examples of recent dynamic websites we’ve created.