Email passwords should be updated regularly to keep security in.
Here’s how to change your password in SmarterMail:
- Go to webmail.yourwebsite.com (replace “yourwebsite” with your actual website name).
- Click the gear icon on the left to access your settings.
- Click “Users”.
- Click on the email address you would like to update the password for.
- Type in your new password.
- Click “Save” and you’re done!
If you have linked this email to your Outlook account or your smart phone be sure to update the new password there as well. If you need a refresher on how to do that, follow the instructions given here.